Cold Waters Seafood Festival Tickets - Saturday June 4th, 2022
Ticket Bundle - includes General Admission and 14 Taste Tickets so you can avoid the lines and start feasting as soon as you arrive!
- A Taste Ticket has the value of $2. Some "tastes" i.e. an oyster on the half shell may cost 1 taste (or $2) while others, like fishcakes, may cost 3 tastes ($6). Additional Taste Tickets can be purchased on the festival grounds.
General Admission - includes General Admission only. You will need to purchase Taste Tickets on-site if you wish to eat.
We recommend purchasing a ticket
1. Select either a ticket bundle or a general admission for each person in your group.
2. Select the quantity of each ticket type (bundle or admission). Children age 5 and under receive free general admission.
3. Select your arrival time-slot (you can arrive up to one hour after your ticket arrival time)
Pre-purchase your tickets to the Cold Waters Seafood Festival to avoid the lines and start digging in right away! Online ticket sales will end at midnight on Thursday, June 2nd, 2022.
Important Ticket Details
- Tickets will be held at the festival entrance under the name of the purchaser.
- Proof of purchase is required. Bring a digital or printed copy of your purchase confirmation including ticket details.
- Please arrive no earlier than the time slot on your ticket.
- You can arrive up to an hour after the time slot selected. i.e if you selected 11 AM, you can arrive anytime between 11 and 12.
- You do not need to leave until the end of the day (4 PM). Stay as long as you like.
- Additional Taste Tickets are available for purchase on the festival grounds.
- This is a rain or shine event. Sheltered seating is available inside and outside.
- Dress for all kinds of weather (it is often cooler on the coast).
- Children age 5 and under do not require a ticket to enter.
- There will be non-seafood options available
- Heritage Society Members will each receive 2 complimentary Taste Tickets when you collect your pre-purchased tickets at the festival entrance. Please show proof of current membership when you arrive. Memberships cannot be purchased during the festival.
We do not issue refunds on tickets purchased. Please check your tickets carefully at the time of purchase to ensure they are for the correct date and time. If you are not able to attend, you may donate the ticket value to the Eastern Shore Heritage Endowment Fund, and a tax receipt will be issued in the purchaser's name.
Tickets are transferable. Please email us with the name of who you are transferring the tickets to. This transfer must be to another single surname. i.e. "Please give the 4 tickets under my name "Joe Smith" to "Jane Doe". Or you may print and give your proof of purchase to another individual.
Escape to the Eastern Shore for the whole weekend with one of our Overnight Packages and make your Cold Waters Seafood Festival experience the seafood-filled getaway of your dreams!
Please Note: Memory Lane Heritage Village has free-roaming farm animals on site and does not allow pets within the Village grounds.