This package will be available to book for the 2021 season in the spring. Please check back for updates.
Immerse yourself in the salt, sea, and history of the Eastern Shore with this overnight package that combines a heritage experience with fine dining.
A visit to Memory Lane Heritage Village takes you back to a time when cars were still a luxury item, electricity a new phenomena, and party lines an everyday experience. Awaken all the senses through this authentic experience which includes a traditional lumber-camp style meal in the Cookhouse or optional take-out picnic lunch. As the day comes to an end, take a walk, go for a swim or relax on the sand--watching the sun go down at nearby Clam Harbour Beach Provincial Park before heading down the road to your dinner and seaside accommodations at Salmon River Country Inn.
While in the area, take a stroll through the gardens at Harbour Breezes Daylilies or stop by Fisherman’s Life Museum in Jeddore Oyster Pond, to see a typical, heritage homestead of a local inshore fisherman--both are conveniently located between Salmon River Country Inn and Memory Lane Heritage Village.
Admission for two to Memory Lane Heritage Village
Lunch for two in the Heritage Village Cookhouse, or takeaway a heritage picnic to Clam Harbour Beach Provincial Park.
Overnight accommodation and dinner for two at Salmon River Country Inn
(choice of salmon or lobster)
Complimentary bottle of wine
Continental breakfast for two at Salmon River Country Inn
We cannot guarantee room availability with this vendor through this listing. Please call Memory Lane Heritage Village to confirm room availability and to book your reservation before processing your payment for this package. (Toll Free 1-877-287-0697 /Local 902-845-1937)
- Price includes taxes and assumes double occupancy.
- Package must be booked via phone before purchase to ensure room availability.
- Memory Lane Heritage Village is open from June 1 to September 30. Please book your visit between those dates.
- Package price applies to Rooms 2, 4, 5 or 6 at Salmon River Country Inn.
Please let us know at the time of your booking if you would like to upgrade your room to Rooms 1, 3 or 7 for an additional fee. Any upgrades after that should be made directly with Salmon River Country Inn. Any fees associated with room upgrades after the initial booking is made will be paid when you check-in with Salmon River Country Inn.
Check-in details can be found on their website.
Memory Lane Cancellation Policy
- All packages must be paid for in advance of check-in date via the online Gift Shop or by credit card over the phone.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- All packages cancelled up to 48 hours before the package date are subject to a 15% administration fee plus any costs that have already been accrued.
- All packages cancelled less than 48 hours before the package date will not be refunded.