Eastern Shore Players Presents:
Silk Stockings and a Bottle of Rum
Vote for your favourite political party and change the ending of Sue's new outdoor play!* Based on the first Provincial election after WW2, this comedy/drama follows three fictional candidates as they compete for votes on the Eastern Shore in 1949. To be performed by the Eastern Shore Players at Memory Lane Heritage Village, Lake Charlotte.
August 11th, 13th, 14th & 15th
Showtime: 6:30 (please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show)
- This is an outdoor walkabout play (please inform us if you require a chair)
- Walking distances between scenes are not more than 5 minutes.
- Dress accordingly, wear appropriate footwear.
- There will be a 20 minute intermission and cash bar.
- Audience size is capped at 50.