Memory Lane is staying open late on Thursdays!
Reservations are required for your meal. Regular Heritage Village admission rates apply and are included in your Suppertime Meal Ticket (see details below). All buildings will be open for a self-guided Evening Tour. It will be just like visiting during the day. Bar service will be available. Meals can be packaged for take-out.
Please Note: Your Meal ticket DOES NOT include a ticket to the Heritage Spotlight Series talks.
Reserve your Heritage Spotlight Series Tickets
Suppertime Meal Tickets:*
- $23 for non-members ($19 for members)
- $12 for children under 12 ($10 for members)
Cookhouse Dinner Served 5-7 PM
*All meals come with choice of tea or coffee, lemonade or ice tea
** Vegetarian option – Veggie Cold Plate (Cheddar cheese, potato salad, half egg, coleslaw, pickles, brown bread, veggie sticks)
***Menu Alternative – Ham Cold Plate (2 slices ham, potato salad, half egg, coleslaw, pickles, brown bread)
Thursday, July 8 - Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner with Brownie & Ice Cream (Heritage Spotlight Series Topic: Barns of the Eastern Shore by Gordon Hammond)
Thursday, July 15 - Cookhouse Chicken with Mash Potatoes, Steamed Carrots & Green Beans with Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (Heritage Spotlight Series Topic: Myers Family Homestead by Dr. Brenda Hattie-Longmire)
Thursday, July 22 - Fishcakes & Beans, Chow, Garden Salad with Carrot Cake and Rum Sauce (Heritage Spotlight Series Topic: When Did the Rinso Lady Show Her Face? by Emma Sanders & Thea Wilson-Hammond)
Thursday, July 29 - Stuffed Baked Haddock, New Potatoes & Garden Salad and Rhubarb Strawberry Cobbler (Heritage Spotlight Series Topic: Eastern Shore Fog Folklore by Dr. Sara Spike)
- The purchase of a meal will not be necessary for a Thursday evening visit.
- Regular Village admission will be available at the door with no reservation required for just a visit to the Heritage Village.
- Reservations are only required if you would like to sit down for supper in the Cookhouse
- Heritage Spotlight Series tickets are a separate ticket listing. (See ticket link above)